1. Browser is launched with site address.
2. Request is made to the server via a router.
3. This communication happens via a protocol (examaple TCP/IP,http)
4. Server looks for requested paths and resolves it with appropriate response.
Types of methods:
1. GET: The form data is encoded within a URL in a browser.
2. POST: The form data appears within the message body. Its usually used to update, post data, or example buy a product.
3.PUT :Uploads a resource to the server. Example uploading files to the web server.
404: File not found.
403: permission denied.
200:ok all is well.