Because “Eclipse” is sorta lame that way.“Import cannot be resolved”

I synched up with depot OUTSIDE eclipse, and then restarted eclipse and bhoom *scream 32 errors. I did this a few times, and a few more and I still saw those damn errors. I almost swore off my co-workers, till. … I did what any self-sufficient coder does. I googled . And this is what I found. Voila problem solved. Cleaning the project and refreshing it seems to have fixed the problem.

Thank you Sherif Mansour

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s